Saturday 19 November 2011

Clearly I need help



As you can see I’m very happy that the design was finished AFTER I started building, meaning I’ve had to knock down some of the brick work, re-dig the foundation in the correct place and put the bricks back in there new improved position. This is all so the doors and entrance work properly and don’t fall down, it will also prevent any heat loss. 



Apart from this minor set-back, I’ve finished most of the brick work and put in the foam glass insulation blocks. I’m working on a model to help with the construction of the timber frame, because after meetings with the structural engineer and architect it’s all still quite confusing.

 


If you’re interested in helping me out, I could do with some company on these cold winter days, please get in contact. Also, if you’re just interested in having a look round to see what’s going on, then give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment